Den Internationella Kristna Ambassaden i Jerusalem, ICEJ
Anders Sjöberg, ny ledare för ICEJs arbete i Sverige
ICEJ bildades 1980 då de sista diplomatiska ambassaderna lämnade Jerusalem på grund av hot om oljeembargo från arabstaterna då Israel utropade Jerusalem som sin odelade huvudstad.
Namnet Internationella Kristna Ambassaden i Jerusalem kommer sig av att ambassaden vill vara de kristnas representant i Jerusalem och visa att det finns vänner till Israel i hela världen.
De finns lokalkontor i omkring 80 länder. Under en period fanns ambassaden representerad med ett lokalt kontor i Sverige. Efter en periods uppehåll är det alltså dags att satsa på verksamheten även från Sverige.
Under konferensen som arrangerades av Israels Vänner i Värnamo under sommaren 2016 offentliggjordes att Anders Sjöberg blir ny verksamhetsledare och ansvarig.
Bild från tillfället då Anders Sjöberg blir officiellt avskiljd som Sverige ansvarig för ICEJ.
Du kan även läsa mer om Internationella Kristna Ambassaden i Jerusalem på http://int.icej.org/about-us
- Iranian Leaders Heap Praises on Selves in Nowruz SpeechesIranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei gave a speech on Tuesday in which he said, among other things, that the regime he leads had “defused regional threats” including those whose “aims was to harm the Islamic Republic.” He then insisted that “These threats did not damage our country, but turned into opportunities." Some analysts speculated […]
- Israel Sends Warning in Claiming Attack on Syrian ReactorThe IDF Military Censor issued an order late Tuesday for the de-classification of photos, videos and various other records which confirm what foreign reports had long indicated, that it was Israeli aircraft which destroyed a nuclear reactor in northeastern Syria in 2007. The reactor, which had been built by the Assad regime with assistance from […]
- Abbas Slams the US and Hamas in Angry RemarksThe White House reacted quickly and angrily Monday evening to a speech by Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in which he, among other things, referred to US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman as a “son of a dog” who is inextricably linked to the Israeli settler communities in the West Bank. "The time has come […]
- US President Calls Out Regime for Brutalizing Iranian PeopleU.S. President Donald Trump used a greeting Monday for Norouz, the Persian New Year, as a platform to harshly criticize the clerical regime which rules Iran. "I wish a beautiful and blessed Norouz to the millions of people around the world who are celebrating the arrival of spring," Trump said, before adding that the Islamic […]
- 3 Israelis Killed in Weekend Terror AttacksCalls for a “Day of Rage” Friday by the Islamist terror militia Hamas were being blamed for a violent weekend which saw three Israelis killed and two wounded in separate terror attacks. A car rammed into soldiers manning a position north of Jerusalem on Friday afternoon, killing Capt. Ziv Daus, 21, and Sgt. Netanel Kahalani, […]
- Shin Bet; French Consulate Employees Smuggled WeaponsTwo employees of the French diplomatic staff in Israel were recently arrested by Israel’s Shin Bet security service on suspicion of smuggling weapons from the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip to the West Bank. “The consulate employee has smuggled weapons on several occasions in recent months, taking advantage of the consular vehicle of the French consulate, which […]
- Saudi Arabian Crown Prince: ‘If Iran Gets Nukes So Will We’Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman told CBS this week that his country "does not want to acquire any nuclear bomb, but without a doubt if Iran developed a nuclear bomb, we will follow suit as soon as possible." In related news, the Iranian-back Lebanese Shi’ite terror militia Hezbollah issued a statement on Thursday […]
- Arab-Israeli MK Suspended for Inflammatory SpeechJoint (Arab) List MK Haneen Zoabi was suspended for a week by the Knesset Ethics Committee on Wednesday for a speech she made in the Knesset Education, Culture and Sport Committee in February saying, among other things, that “A person is called a murderer even if they murdered only once, or if they murder someone […]
- State Comptroller Exonerates IDF in 2014 Gaza War ProbeIsrael’s State Comptroller, Joseph Shapira, issued a report late Wednesday on investigations into the conduct of the IDF during the 2014 war with the Islamist terror militia Hamas in the Gaza Strip. The report concluded that the IDF conformed with international law during the conflict, but added severe criticism of several individual incidents which it […]
- Israeli Officials Meet with Arab Counterparts at White HouseWhite House senior Middle East advisors Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt convened a meeting Tuesday of senior intelligence and diplomatic officials from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and the United Arab Emirates to discuss the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip. Officials from Egypt and Jordan, as well as NATO governments, were also present, […]